This weekend, Nov. 12-13th, we will have a Startup Workshop and service to discuss the opportunities and challenges of the Interim Ministry. Startup is a way for our church to discuss, with the UUA moderating, these questions:
1) What are our expectations for an Interim Minister?
2) What are our goals during the two year Interim period?
3) What does it mean to have a BIPOC Minister?
We are fortunate to have two experienced moderators from the UUA to guide the discussion: Annie Scott, and Rev. Summer Albayati.
Our plan is to have the Workshop on Zoom, to allow as many people to attend as possible. The schedule is as follows.
Saturday Nov. 12
– 10am-12noon, Workshop for church leaders: Board, OMC, and Nominating Committee
– 1pm-3pm, Workshop for both the Congregation and leaders
Saturday Workshop zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/4704004700?pwd=MTA0R2U0b2dUQlFwdWpBNXJFTnk1QT09
Meeting ID: 470 400 4700
On Sunday, Nov. 13, Annie and Rev. Summer will follow up on the Workshop by leading our regular worship service.
Please join both days, at the appropriate times, to help make our Interim Ministry period as successful and fulfilling as it deserves to be.
Sunday Morning Link – https://zoom.us/j/99122921439?pwd=VHA5UDhjRUhwbmtEYzF3eEJqUDR1Zz09
Meeting ID: 991 2292 1439