Covid Task Force Recommendations
August 26, 2021
Joint meeting of the Task Force and the Board
- Air purifiers will be delivered to the Church tomorrow.
- By a vote of 11-2-1, we decided to cancel our plans to reopen for in-person service on 12 Sept
August 17, 2021
- The Task Force unanimously recommends purchase of 7 Medify purifiers, with 2 spare filters each, for the 3 classrooms, bull pen (2 units), library, and conference room.
- With 8 votes for, and 1 abstaining, the Task Force recommends proceeding with the plan to reopen with a hybrid of in-person and zoom worship on Sept 12th, with these provisions:
- Masks must be worn by all inside Church buildings
- Vaccines are recommended but not required, and status will not be checked;
- Limited capacity inside the sanctuary achieved through a reservations system.
August 4 2021
- Ecstatic Dance — we approve this rental, subject to our existing guidelines that are provided to all groups.
- Viva Calle — we approve visitors using our bathrooms, subject to the discretion of the volunteers staffing our tent. At most 1 person at a time or 1 kid with an adult accompanying.
- Women’s Alliance–we approve the Women’s Alliance meeting in HPH. WA and 3rd street will have a small overlap, but that can be worked out.
- Men’s group — we approve the Men’s group meeting in the library.
- Air Purifiers — The Task Force will vote on recommendations after research by Janet
- Reopening Sept 12th–After discussion, our consensus is to go ahead and plan for hybrid reopening on Sept 12th.
June 30, 2021
June 9, 2021
- Service is our prayer day-Volunteers are encouraged to meet in the building on Saturday, 12 June, wearing masks, practicing social distancing, leaving windows wide open, and signing-up on arrival.
- Rental agreements–Dena will provide written guidelines for Linda to discuss with our first renters, AA, who will start after June 15th.
- Plans to return to services in the building—We are returning to the Sanctuary for Homecoming, 12 September, and Worship Associates have signed up for training for hybrid services.
- SGM and Circle Suppers–Summary: the goals are inclusion and maintaining the integrity of the group. Dena to provide guidelines for these meetings next week.