These are the positions most urgently in need of volunteers. Please take a moment to see if any of these service opportunities are right for you.
- CHOIR MEMBER: no exp. nec., practice Wed. 7-9 p.m., perform Sun. lowen@data-time. com
- COFFEE HOUR HOST: set out snacks, drinks before service; clean up after; 1 Sun. a month.; 1 yr. term
- LABYRINTH HOST: set up table & music and be present, 11:30-1:00; serve according to availability; 1 yr. term
- WORSHIP HOST: greet & welcome people coming to Sun. service, collect offering; 1 Sun. a month.; 1 yr. term
- SOUND SYSTEM OPERATOR: operate sound system during 9:30 & 11:00 services; 1 Sun. a month.; 1 yr. term
- CHANCEL DECORATOR: use creative talents to decorate chancel, using flowers, fabric, etc.; serve when available; 1 yr. term
- TAPE DUPLICATOR: make & provide tapes of services 1 Sun. a mo. in HPH after the service for 1-1/2 hrs.; 1 yr. term
- NEWCOMER TABLE HOST: welcome newcomers, ask to fill out card, give info.; 1 Sun. a month.; 1 yr. term
- NEWSLETTER ASSEMBLER: fold, staple and stamp newsletters; ~2 hours on the day before the last Wednesday of the month; 1 yr. term
- NEWSLETTER EDITORS/ARTISTS: Edit copy and prepare for production or prepare PDF file for printing usingAdobe InDesign; several hours usually 3rd week of month; rotated among Editorial Team so each person is responsible for 3 or so issues per year.
- R.E. TEACHER or ASSISTANT: lead Sun. morning. sessions, using prepared curriculum; 2 hr. a month.; 1 yr. term
LIVE YOUR VALUES
SHARE YOUR TALENTS
FORM WARM FRIENDSHIPS
Call Liz at 408-257-2237 or email email@example.com.